Feature specifications can be written in any language, but since Given, When and Then terms are so common Yadda provides library constructors for these in the following languages.
- English - contributed by cressie176
- Dutch - contributed by remkoboschker
- French - contributed by ami44
- German - contributed by prokls
- Spanish - contributed by feliun
- Norwegian - contributed by kjelloe
- Polish - contributed by macie
- Portuguese - thr0w
- Russian - contributed by vectart
We'd be delighted to accept pull requests for more.
The easiest way to change the language used by Yadda's feature parser is to set
Yadda.localisation.default to your language of choice, e.g.
Yadda.localisation.default = Yadda.localisation.French;