Functional Web Testing
If you intend to use Yadda for functional web testing then we recommend reviewing the following frameworks which build on top of Yadda and make this easier.
- moonraker by LateRooms - An out of the box solution for BDD web testing using the page object pattern.
- cucumber-boilerplate - boilerplate project for an easy and powerful setup of Yadda and WebdriverIO with predefined common Webdriver steps
- mimik - Mimik is a behavior-driven testing framework and UI automation platform.
- massah - Making BDD style automated browser testing with Node.js very simple.
- y2nw - Yadda to NightWatch integration
- ya-done - A ready to use yadda - selenium-webdriver - chai framework
- ya-done-appium - Ready to use yadda BBD test framework with appium and chai